Thursday, December 30, 2010

Roasted Rack of Lamb with Glazed Soy Maple Syrup

It's about the time to celebrate the going year and coming year. It was interesting year for me and I am excited about the new year. So, I just cooked this very easy lamb dish to get ready celebrating! I heard this combination of soy sauce and maple syrup is good to tone down the distinct lamb's gamey flavor. I use organic "Grade B" maple syrup. This unrefined sweetner is not only tasty as caramel flavor, but it's nutritious rich in minerals and vitamins. I will talk about that later more in depth. 

Roasted Rack of Lamb w/ Glazed Soy Maple Syrup
( Serving: 2+ , Cooking time: 20 min.)

Ingredients
  1. Lamb rib rack (frenched: fat is already cleaned and bones are exposed and ready to be cooked): 1lb +
  2. Low sodium Soy Sauce: 1 tablespoon
  3. Maple Syrup ( Grade B): 1 tablespoon
Direction:
  1. Heat the oven to 375 °F.
  2. Mix low sodium soy sauce and maple syrup.
  3. Marinate Lamb with sauce and sit for one hour in room temperature.
  4. Roast Rack of Lamb bone down for 20 min for medium rare (time varies). 
My Shopping List: Lamb rib rack 1.15 lb $13.79
Where: Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market

    No comments:

    Post a Comment